Markets We Serve
K-12 Education – K-12 Education – Comfort and concentration go hand in hand. Research has proven that classroom temperature and other environmental conditions impact a student’s ability to concentrate, and inefficient building systems have an adverse effect on maintenance and operations budgets. Our partnership approach with school districts is to design, install and service energy management systems to improve classroom learning environment, reduce energy and operational costs, and provide an interactive learning resource for sustainable energy studies.
- Cy-Fair ISD – As of 2015, Cypress-Fairbanks ISD is the 3rd largest district in Texas, and the 5th highest growth district in Texas with 114,600 students enrolled and 87 campuses.
- Humble ISD – With 43 campuses, more than 39,000 students, and over 5,000 employees, (and growing) Humble ISD is nationally recognized for the outstanding education it offers to students. Humble ISD is listed among the 25 fastest growing school districts in Texas, and it is currently the 31st largest district in the state.
- Conroe ISD – Conroe ISD currently occupies 60 campuses over the 348 square miles that the district encompasses, making Conroe ISD the 14th largest district in the state of Texas and the 71st largest district in the U.S.
Higher Education – Success in higher education is measured by student performance. The key to achieving this measure is to ensure student concentration. Maximizing classroom comfort, environmental conditions, and energy efficiency results in student performance and budgetary benefits. From campus infrastructure improvements to energy management systems, our team reduces energy consumption and utility expenditures campus wide.
- Brazosport College – Brazosport College is located in Lake Jackson, Texas in southern Brazoria County. The campus occupies 156 acres of beautiful, naturally landscaped grounds enclosed on two sides by winding Oyster Creek.
- Laramie County Community College – Laramie County Community College is a full-service community college in Laramie County, Wyoming, with campuses in Cheyenne and Laramie and outreach centers at F.E. Warren Air Force Base and Pine Bluffs.
Healthcare – By effectively managing environmental temperature conditions, controlling airborne germ containment and implementing energy management strategies, our team helps you improve patient safety while reducing utility costs.
While we are experts at demand side energy management applications and patient care automation, we understand the intricacies and importance of adhering to the regulations that affect healthcare providers.
- DaVita – As of December 31, 2015, DaVita Kidney Care provided dialysis services to a total of approximately 190,000 patients at 2,369 outpatient dialysis centers. DaVita is utilizing the services of Unify Energy Solutions to fulfil their Village Green Commitment.
- Altus Health System – Altus Health System is an integrated network of physicians, care centers, and services dedicated to providing the highest quality, affordable patient care across communities in the greater Houston area, including: Baytown, Beaumont, Houston, and Pearland.
- Physicians Premier – Physicians Premier ER is a growing network of free standing emergency rooms where patients receive immediate care that is both high-quality and convenient. The Physicians Premier network currently consists of five locations in the Corpus Christi area.
Government – As a public service entity, you’re both accountable to and a leader for your community and constituents. Our goal is to help you set the standard for energy efficiency, we optimize your infrastructure and design, install, and maintain the energy management systems you need to maximize comfort and savings. Setting the standard for energy efficiency not only reduces your utility bills—saving tax payers’ money—but also serves as an energy conservation model for your community.
- Harris County – Harris County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 4,092,459- making it the most populous county in Texas, and the third-most populous county in the United States.
- Denver Water – Denver Water proudly serves high-quality water and promotes its efficient use to 1.4 million people in the city of Denver and many surrounding suburbs. In 2016, Unify Energy Solutions was selected as the controls contractor for Denver Water’s Operations Complex Redevelopment Project.
- City of Houston – Houston is the fourth most populous city in the nation (trailing only New York, Los Angeles and Chicago), and it is the largest in the southern U.S. and Texas.
Commercial – The key to creating and managing high performing commercial real estate is to ensure an effective energy management system is in place – it improves employee comfort, increases productivity, and lowers operating cost. Our team of experts helps our clients around the world aggregate their energy data and enterprise energy management to optimize facility performance and increase employee productivity.
- Oracle – Oracle employs an estimated 3,500 people in Colorado, concentrated at three primary locations in metro Denver and Colorado Springs. Unify started working with Oracle during their retrofit project at the Database Support Services Center in Broomfield.
- Staples – Staples’ energy management program is comprehensive, focusing on technological, behavioral, and process-based solutions across their buildings and fleet. Their goal is to advance energy reduction and the use of renewable and clean energy to reduce their carbon impact, and they have utilized Unify Energy Solutions to aid in their mission.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron – CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the worldwide energy industry. CB&I is committed to operating their job sites and facilities in an environmentally responsible manner.
Hospitality – When it comes to guest satisfaction our Enterprise Energy Management System controls the air quality, temperature and lighting conditions to create satisfying experience while simultaneously reducing your utility costs. Our team of experts designs, installs, and supports the systems you rely on to conserve energy, reduce costs, which allows you to allocate resources to invest in your amenities.
- The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center –After multi-million dollar expansions and renovations, The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center is revealing a new 60,000 square-foot Conference Center, 406 guest rooms, a 13,430 square-foot Grand Ballroom, and 33 dedicated meeting rooms.
Financial – Unify Energy Solutions works closely with a few of the largest banking entities in the United States. Although we cannot disclose who we do business with, we can tell you how. By providing our clients with an effective energy management system, we enable them to improve customer and employee comfort, which leads to increased productivity, and also lowers operating cost. We make this happen by creating an easy way for our clients to collect their energy data, which will in turn provide a smoother avenue for enterprise energy management.