Free Training, Locally. For the Life of the System.
At Unify Energy Solutions, we believe that the customer that knows their system thoroughly is the one that gets the most out of it. Because of this, we have dedicated staff whose sole responsibility is training. Whether your goal is to simply set schedules for when your equipment runs, or you want to be able to completely install and program the system yourself, we’ve got you covered.
Our Houston office has an on-site training center where classes are held several times per month. As for our other locations, our training manager travels. We can accommodate training classes at our other locations, as well as set them up at your location; whatever works best for you. Keep an eye out for training classes scheduled in Denver and Houston, and if those don’t work for you, give Keaton a call to schedule one of your own.
Click each level to view more
- Basic Control Loop Overview
- How to Login
- Tree vs. thermographs
- Equipment Summaries
- How to change setpoints
- How to schedule equipment
- How to lock points
- How to access trends and runtime logs
- Custom Reporting
- Sensor calibration
- Optimum Start/Stop
- Night Set Back/Night Set Forward
- Explanation of other Settings page items
- Explanation of color dead bands on thermographs
- Alarms and alarm action
- Basic Communications network overview
- Worksheet Navigation/Shortcut Keys
- How to Mset a controller and address it
- How to edit trend and runtime displays
- Location of system files in the file directory